Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My Vacuum & My Favorite Fruit

Day 24
My Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

How women ever made it through the 1950s without this magical miracle, I will never know. As cheesy as it sounds, I enjoy vacuuming the house every day. I'm thrilled to see that nearly a year and half later all the attachments are, well... still attached. I'm over-joyed (and disgusted) to see the clear, bagless bin fill up with stuff and can hardly contain myself when I empty the canister by the push of a button! This little beauty was worth every penny and I'm really thankful that it has made housework a little more entertaining.


Day 25
My Favorite Fruit


So what I'm really thankful for is my laptop computer. I never thought that I would ever, ever, ever get a laptop because I really didn't want one. When our Dell finally headed over to the garbage mound, we headed over to the Mac Store and what seemed like moments later, we were carrying this little lady home.

Why do I love Mac? First, it's what I grew up on. Second, it's awesome! It runs fast. It's programs are easy to use and figure out. It has tons of tutorials just in case. It's easy to personalize. The programs work the first time and all the time. I don't have to worry about viruses or bugs or junk like that. It's compact and works just as well in our library as it does out in the living room on my lap. I live in a fantastic age of technology where a wealth of information is literally at my finger tips! Our computer is just one more thing that reminds me everyday how blessed I really am.

No comments: