Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My In-law's

Day 10
Ma-in-law 1 (Slobodanka)

Alex's mom is really amazing. She has always been very loving and gives so much of herself to her family. She welcomed me into the family from the very beginning and has always treated me like a daughter.


Pa-in-law (Zoran)

Alex's dad is usually full of life and is always looking for the next reason to celebrate. His interesting twist of wisdom, street-smarts, and impulsive determination always makes for a good conversation filled with amusing stories.


Ma-in-law 2 (Anna)

Alex's step-mom is pretty fantastic too. (She might not be too happy that I put this early morning Christmas picture on the internet for all to see, but I just love this picture. It's full of pure joy because this was her very first Christmas stocking EVER!) Ma-in-law 2 is zany, quirky, and really quite brilliant.

Each one of my in-laws brings a spark of love and energy into my life. I love them all dearly and I'm so proud that they are a part of my family.

No comments: