Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My Car & My Bed

Day 21
My Car

It's not much and its probably too small for our needs now but this little car has been a big blessing in disguise. It has carried us through a few road trips, from Las Vegas to Wichita, to Chicago and back, through extremely high flood waters, and back and forth to the grocery store a million times. It's not fancy or high-tech but it gets us around and through God's good graces will continue to do so for a couple more years to come.


Day 22
My Bed

This is probably one of the few things that I thank God for every single night when I climb into bed. It seems kind of funny to so excited about a bed and mattress but my previous beds felt like cardboard on concrete and for a time we slept on a single, beat-up and broken mattress directly on the floor. We saved up our money and took advantage of our Four Season's Hotel employee discount and ordered their custom-made mattress. I have been sleeping on clouds ever since! Our bed has truly been a glorious blessing!

No comments: