Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 21, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My House & My Dog

Day 15
My House

(14217 W. Hunters View St, Wichita, KS)
I love my house! There are times when I still can't get over the fact that I own a house and that it's so perfect for all my needs. I love doing yearly projects in it, and watching the grass grow, and all the little types of wildlife that passes by, and all our neighbors are fantastic! Every day I am thankful to have a sturdy roof over my head, walls to keep out the wind, windows to let in the light, and carpet to squish my toes in.


Day 16
My Dog

(8 month old Davey getting his belly scratched while lying on the couch.)
I've always wanted a dog of my very own and in April of this year I got just what I asked for. Davey has brought a new sense of wonder and happiness and excitement to this quiet little house. He has managed to melt my husbands heart and extend my patience. He loves every moment of attention that we lavish on him every day and makes it all worth it when he runs in circles from joy when we come home. He may be the only pet I ever have but I love him so!

No comments: