Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My Brother's-in-law

Day 11
Jake

I love my very first wacky brother-in-law. He has the cutest little giggle, always cries when the National Anthem is played, and is the only person I've ever met that willingly gave up his parental rights to name his children for the opportunity to run for a politically elected position. He has a good heart and knows when to laugh at himself. He has always been there right on the spot whenever we needed help. I'm glad that my sister has found such a nice companion and I'm happy that he's a part of my family.


Day 12
ZJPJ

I have known Zoran since he was 8 and barely knee-high to a grasshopper. Way back then, he wanted to be a great and mighty architect but now he's grown taller than the average tree and thinks being a doctor would be just dandy. We've wrestled, we've talked, he's tortured me with smelly socks, and yet turned around and gave the most wonderful speech at our wedding. I love my little brother and know that he'll be successful at whatever he does whether its in medicine, graphic arts, or as a plumber.

No comments: