Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: My Country & My Education

Day 19
My Country

I am so lucky to live in such a great country. I have so many freedoms that I honestly take for granted every day. The mere fact that I have the freedom to worship, and to vote, and the right to an education invokes such deep gratitude from the bottom of my heart.


Day 20
My Education

I'm just about to finish up my first year at Newman and I have to say that I really like attending a small, private University. It was a little bit of a culture shock coming from UNLV with 22,000 students to Newman with 2,100, and the class sizes really are much smaller, but I've learned so much more! Maybe because I'm taking my education a little more serious this time around. I'm completely thrilled that I have an opportunity to expand my knowledge and learn about new things!

No comments: