Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Therefore I Cry...

I'm not sure what is going on with me but for the last 3 days now I can't stop crying. It's so bizarre because I feel perfectly fine. Yesterday I was even happy and energetic all day long. I'm starting to look like one of those Hindu gods, except instead of leaking milk or something- I'm leak tears. It's over the most random stuff that soon spirals out of control. Like just the other day, I was at work and 2 very over-weight women wearing outrageous clothes squeezed themselves into a booth. When my eyes were finally able to pull themselves away from the hats they were wearing I realized that some of the other servers and a manager were in hysterics. I guess it would have been less funny if they had sat at a table. I just looked at them and said- "You're laughing at human beings. You know, people with feelings!" I was more shocked at their behavior then anything else. But the tears came anyway. Then I find out from my sister that her cousin-in-law's husband died a day before his 36 birthday, a day before Father's Day leaving her and their 4 children behind. Tears. To make it worse, I go and read her blog. Hysterical tears (this time). And then yesterday was Father-less Day for me. Even more tears. I look at pictures of Davey a year ago. More tears. I drive down to the grocery store and see fresh raccoon road kill and here they come again (really? Road kill? At this point, I'm really starting to worry). I watch Pride & Prejudice for the hundredth time but this time I cry when Jane is proposed to. I've never cried at that part before. I talk to my neighbors who are moving at the end of this month and the seeping starts again. We're suppose to go see Karate Kid today. I'm thinking about forgoing the make-up just in case.

3 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

hahaha I've had those moments! I'm not sure it lasted days though!

Mandy and Alex said...

I think that's what so strange about it this time. I've never had a series of moments that stretch on for a few days before. Oh well. I'm hoping it's passed.

CB said...

I cry all the time. :)