Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weird Pregnancy Food Combo Thingy

What do these things have in common?


Denali® Extreme Maximum Fudge Moose Tracks by Private Selection

and


McAlister's Deli Potato Salad?

Nothing with the exception that they are both hanging out in my tummy. This would be my very first documented weird pregnancy food combo thingy. I didn't plan such a combination. Nope. At first I just wanted something really cold and sweet. So I made myself a huge, okay-regular sized, bowl of ice cream. When I had polished that away, I opened the refrigerator and my eyes beheld last nights left over potato salad. Mouth watering, I grabbed a spoon and dove in.

Alex was repulsed. Revolted. Jaw open, blank stare, stunned. I made yummy smacking noises of pure enjoyment. I haven't been this satisfied since last weeks rare New York Strip steak. 


Okay, so maybe its not the first weird craving I've had.

No comments: