Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lost and Found

Me: Honey? I just bought some pepper the other day and now I can't find it. Do you know where it might be?

Alex: Nope.

Me: Well, I know that you used it to make the cinnamon pepper chicken 3 days ago, so it's got to be around here somewhere.

Alex: Yeah. No clue. Did you try the spice rack?

Me: Um it's a big bottle so it won't fit there.

Alex: How about the counter top?

Me: Yep. Looked there.

Alex: How about the spice cabinet?

Me: Ah, that was the first place I looked and its not there.

Alex: Then I give up.

Me: Great. Thanks.



I found the pepper a while later. In the fridge. Along with a bag of crasins and the peanut butter.

5 comments:

CB said...

I wanted to click the "llike" button. :) Cute. :)

Romas said...

hahaha so classic!!!

Francisco Carrasco said...

Muito bom.

refrigerated trucks said...

Well made. I admire how it was done.

Sabrina62 said...

I once almost put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry...not long ago...Love "Lost and Found" too funny!