Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Types of Beauty

Natural Beauty:





and
Man-made Beauty:


We got some more snow 2 days ago. About 6 inches this time. It was so beautiful watching it fall on Sunday night. Huge flakes that came straight down with barely a breeze. The weather report said that at one point it was falling at an inch an hour. I believe it. It was so soft and powdery and then some fog rolled in shortly after I took these pictures and made it all crunchy. Boooo! Oh well. They (and I'm not sure exactly who "they" are) said this should be the last of the snow storms for us but last year we had a snow and ice storm on March 30th. I'll be enjoying it while it lasts.

3 comments:

CB said...

Beautiful. we have been getting sooo much rain here the last 3 weeks and I am soooo jealous of your snow. :)

Jacob and Emily said...

I'm impressed by your shoveling skills.

Mandy and Alex said...

Ahhh... the glorious wonders of Womens Liberation. I was out shoveling at 6 AM so I could get to school on time. Not sure why school wasn't cancelled that day. It was closed for a day a week and half before this snow fall and it snowed a whole 3 inches less.