Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Naked Kisses

I opened up our semi-empty cabinet today and to my amazement discovered this:



On closer inspection, it appears to be a plate of naked Hersey kisses on top of a bag of raisins.


I'm not sure why they're naked. Perhaps it cuts down on the time required for impulse eating. Perhaps the Kisses were playing a game of "I'll-show-you-mine" and I caught them in the act. Or maybe the sneaky naked Raisins convinced them that they would acclimate to the temperature of the cabinet faster if they joined them in their nakedness. I was hoping to buy some Dove candies from the grocery store later this week but I'm not sure if this is a random act of strangeness or chocolate debauchery.

3 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

hahaha so did Alex blame it on the dog?

Mandy and Alex said...

I haven't even asked him about it. They'll probably all be gone by time I get home tonight.

CB said...

Love the naked kisses! That is too funny...go for the doves....:)