Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Two Lifetime First's

{Sung out of key and in various octaves while dancing throughout my house causing an unnatural stirred frenzy in my ever-growing puppy}

I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!
I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!
I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!
I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!
I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!

And one of my professors wants me to submit my research paper on Julius Caesar for competition! Plus, with all these A's I've made the Dean's List again. Two lifetime first's in one month! I can barely stand it!

3 comments:

Britney and Jaron said...

Wow! Congrats Mandy that is a huge accomplishment!

Mandy and Alex said...

Thanks so much Britney! For a moment it makes being unemployed for seven months so worth it.

Mom said...

If if were there I'd give you one of the biggest, longest and strongest hugs ever!
I am sooooo proud of you! (And I know that your dad would be proud too!!)
Love
Mom

P.S. I can't imagine the amount of energy that it took to get through such grueling work!