Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

Go Ahead. Call Me a Dead-beat.

  • $9,800 spent on books and tuition
  • 54 class periods
  • 12 books
  • 139 chapters read (sorry, I'm not counting the number of pages for you)
  • 5 science labs
  • 2 map quizzes
  • 52 chapter activities
  • 4 3-page reflection papers
  • 7 8-page research papers
  • 1 presentation
  • 1 interview with the Department of Education
  • 3 tests
  • 4 mid-terms (the icky take-home essay kind and 2 of them had to be at least 7 pages long)
  • 3 finals
  • 12 all-nighters (at least)
  • 12 headaches (at least)
  • and 16 weeks later...

I can finally sleep in for a month.

I had sensational teachers again this semester. I could tell you all the things that I've learned but then I'm sure you'll be bored to death but I have to hand it to my professors. They have inspired me in great ways. This was by far my most difficult semester because I've never had a work load like this before, and honestly, I hope that it will be a very, very long time before it ever happens again. I'm crossing my fingers that the above list equals a few A's and a B. The 2009 Fall semester is officially over and done with! Only 4 more semesters to go...

3 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

good job! That list is makes me tired just reading it!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Good job girl! That is a lot of work. I am glad it was you and not me. Congrats on finishing the semester! I hope the next 4 fly by!

mom said...

reading your list....made me say.."5 GOLDEN RINGS!
4 CALLING BIRDS
3 FRENCH HENS
2 TURTLE DOVES
AND A
PARTRIDGE IN A PAIR TREE!

(Good Lord Mandy...That is quite a list of all the things that have kept you busy and now fulfilled!!!
Love you!

MOM