Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Horse

There's not a whole lot of new stuff to report. School is out for the summer. I'm just waiting for grades to be posted. We took Davey to the Vet for his second round of shots and a general check up on Wednesday. He's as healthy as the little horse that he's become. It's hard for us to believe that he's only 9 weeks old and 20.2 lbs! OMG! He's developing quite a personality and has just recently added "leaping" and "pouncing" to his growing list of abilities. With all the energy it takes to keep entertained, I really enjoy moments like this:


OR THIS:



Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

Oh he's still so cute! Almost too heavy to carry now huh? Too bad it only lasts a couple of weeks. It looks like he's got some room still to fit in his cage! Half way there.

Mandy and Alex said...

Today, I'm sad. Today, he lost his puppy breath! :( He's growing like an inch a day. I came home last night after work and I swear he looked like a miniature full-grown dog instead of the cutest little puppy that I picked out a month ago. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the next stage where we can do more things with him and actually leave the house when he's awake.

CB said...

Oh, he is just so adorable!! I love all the updates!! Keep 'em coming! :) Can I be a surrogate aunt or something? He's just so cute!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What a BIG beautiful dog! It's like having a toddler around it sounds like. :)