Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

Just Livin' the Dream

Life has been plugging along for the last week or so and now that the snow has all melted and the trees are blooming again this is what we've been up to:


Alex shaved his beard and now has a handle-bar mustache.


A little cooking.


Dad came to visit for 3 days.


Our back stairs before the boys got a hold of it. Isn't it pitiful.


Dad working on the new staircase.


Alex and Dad putting on the finishing touches.


The new back stairs.

That sums up our last week or so. The semester is almost over and so far I still have straight A's. Only 3 more semesters to go!

7 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

The stairs look great! the mustache on the other hand . . . it's different! He looks younger though. Anyway, your house still looks amazing!

Mandy and Alex said...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm still getting use to the mustache too. There has been a significant decrease in kissing for the past 3 weeks as it has been growing and right when I get use to it again, he goes and changes it.

Tommy Harris said...

Well while you're not kissing each other how about taking a trip to the post office a mailing me my battery charger... Sweet 'stache bro!

Tommy Harris said...

I guess I have to join * thousand different sites instead of just using, Ohh, Say... Facebook or Myspace like the rest of the world...

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Those stairs look awesome! I like the handlebar mustache. it's so rugged! LOL

CB said...

I love the staircase! It looks great! Tom...get on facebook and send me a friend request!!! Right now!!! :) Sorry for yelling at your brother on your blog, Mandy. :)

Mandy and Alex said...

It's cool, sometimes he needs all the motivation he can get! :)