Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

An Small Tribute to Mrs. Allen

Yesterday, I got a very sad phone call from my dear, long-time friend, Civony Hill. On Wednesday, June 17, around 9 o'clock AM, her mother finally lost a long, hard battle against Cancer. My heart truly goes out to the Hill/Allen family for the great loss of their beloved Mom. I know that she will surely be missed, as she already is. I have nothing but wonderful memories of Mrs. Allen which include, but are not limited to, how eloquent of a speaker she was, her eclectic style of fashion, and her deep and passionate love for God and Jesus Christ. She leaves behind 3 children, 3 grand-children, a deeply devoted husband, one ex-husband that held the keys to her past and friendship, a church community, and a countless number of friends.

On a personal note to Civony... I wish with all my heart that I could make it better, that I could take away the loss, the tears, the ache. There are no words that can truly give comfort but please believe me when I say that you are not alone and that someday "he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces..." and on that day you will be reunited forever, to never part again.


1 comment:

Jacob and Emily said...

You should write obituaries. Hang in there Civony!